What is Online Bingo?
Online bingo expresses virtual variation of the regular bingo game. Everyone with an internet access can play online bingo at the comfort of his or her house. Unlike balls used in regular bingo halls, online bingo rooms use a random number generator. Dedicated bingo fan has three online gaming options to choose from, for example free bingo (free games), game sites with bingo (not necessarily free) and bingo rooms (usually require funding an account).
Things to Consider before Choosing the Site
There are many factors to think about before adopting the appropriate bingo site.
- First, you can ask for recommendations from all your associates. Most online bingo sites will reward a bingo player for referring another player to their site, what makes such referring method safe.
- Second, you should take a good look into the pocket and evaluate the gaming budget. The prices of bingo cards vary from site to site; therefore, a little research on the subject will not be redundant.
- Third important factor, which affect your decision is the minimum deposit required. If you are new to online bingo, try picking the site with a lower minimum deposit amount.
- Also, look at the variety of games a bingo site has to offer. It is always nice to have options in front of you.
- Last but not the least be sure the online bingo site has a good support department. The support department is responsible for handling bingo players issues when the answers cannot be found in the chat room
Basic Playing ProcedureBasic Variations
Bingo is one of the easiest games to play and the online version is no different. There are two types of bingo played around the world:
The object of both game variations is to mark off the numbers to achieve the desired pattern.
- 75-ball bingo on a 5x5 card in North America
- 90-ball game marked on a 9x3 card in the UK, parts of Europe, Australia and parts of South America
The desired pattern which players aim to achieve in 75 ball can vary dramatically, from a simple single line to more complicated themed patterns. In 90-ball bingo, each card has three horizontal lines and nine columns. Each line contains five numbers, meaning each card has 15 numbers. The first column contains numbers from 1 -10, the second column contains numbers from 11-20, all the way through to the final column which contains numbers from 81-90. People play this game in three stages: one line, two lines and Full House. In a "one line", game players need to mark a complete horizontal line across one card (i.e. 5 numbers marked). The aim of a "two lines" game is to complete any two marked lines horizontally across one card (i.e. 10 numbers marked). Finally a "Full House" means all the numbers marked off on one card (all 15 numbers), as in a regular coverall game.
Multiplicity of bingo winners obligates splitting the prize between all contestants. The prize winnings are automatically deposited into the bingo player's account in accordance with the site's policy. Since online bingo games are computer operated, the players can enjoy optional features, which make playing the game easier, such as auto-daub. Auto-daub automatically marks off the numbers on player's cards.
Because online bingo is so simple, it gains popularity across the world. If you are looking for a new online bingo experience, try Miss Bingo or BingoWorkz sites.